Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
For Mr.E ♥
21 March 2011 @ 7:34 AM | 0 Comment [s]

 I ♥ You
♥Well it’s good to hear your voice♥
♥I hope you’re doing fine♥
♥And if you ever wonder♥
♥I’m lonely here tonight♥
♥Lost here in this moment♥
♥Time keeps slipping by♥
♥If I could have just one wish♥
♥I’d have you by my side ♥


♥I miss you♥
♥I need you ♥
♥And I love you more than I did before♥
♥And if today I don’t see your face♥
♥Nothing’s changed, no one can take your place♥
♥It gets harder everyday♥
♥Say you love me more than you did before♥


Older Post | Newer Post
Princess of this blog



Hello sunshine.Name given was Sharifah Maisarah Hanan by a marriage couples.Born on 15 April 1997. I have big exam next year (2014) . Wish me luck :)
Twitter : @MyyElmoHudson

Diary About Me Story Friends

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


I Miss You